Thursday, February 18, 2010

From my android phone!

image

I just recently added wordpress application to my android phone and this is the first time using it. So far so good!

I’m really excited to learn how to build a website in my web design class. I definitely feel a little more focused now than I have been in the last few months. There is so much I want to learn and do but I have just only begun. I am a very visual person and like to be shown things rather than read but I have up’d my reading as well.

It’s true sometimes you need a fresh start to get back on track. For me my fresh start was upgrading my 2 vehicles for 1 newer and moving to a bigger and nicer apartment. Oh and taking a break from everything and going on a mini vacation to see my cousins. A change of pace has really helped me clear my head.

[Via http://socialbu2erf1y.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment