Thursday, February 25, 2010

Who Has The Highest Percentage of Free Apps?

Would it surprise you if I were to say that Android Market has the highest percentage of free apps? We all love free apps. I believe its safe to say that majority of us own free apps than paid apps. I know I’m one of them. There are times where I prefer getting the premium apps- after all the developers have worked hard to earn that much in return.

According to Distimo, Android Market has the highest amount of free applications from the total amount of applications available in Android Market place. Taking the lead with 57% of applications being free, Android Market has the highest percentage of free applications of any app store. This has to be one of the reasons why we all love Android.

[VIA | ReadWriteWeb ]

[Via http://fiercetechnology.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment