Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Lazy Day of Rest

It’s currently 44.1* out, Absolutely freezing in my apartment as I sit here typing this out and listening to my meditation CD.  I really should invest in a space heater, hopefully much sooner than later.

Today was a very good day, had the meeting this morning about Red book and Cotton.  It went very well, much progress is being made forth and it feels like everything is about to come together.  The book is published, the website is up, the fan page is up.  Everything that needs doing is being done, it really seems like a few parts left, some that are small and granted some that are very large.  Many steps forwards has been taken so far, it’s very exciting to be part of something so amazing.

The rest of the day, I spent really just relaxing.  I can honestly say that tonight I feel the most rejuvenated I have felt in two weeks.

I went to the Tmobile store and looked at the Motorola Cliq.  I like the screen, handles fingerprints really well.  The keyboard would definitely take getting used to.  It’s a nice phone.

Then I went to sprint and played around with the Samsung Moment.  Now this phone runs 800mhz processor which is noticeable.  Menus slide smoother/faster.  Screens transition even better, keyboard is okay, also would have to get used to it.  Either way on the keyboard will be fine for me basically because I’ve never had a full QWERTY Keyboard.

While they are both nice, there’s another month before December and Sony Ericson is suppose to be announcing their new phone tomorrow that is running the Rachael UI.  I’ve seen pictures, it is NICE.  Rumor is that it will run on Tmobile.  If so…. Oh I may have to stay with Tmobile!

Going to keep this post shorter, there are things that I am thinking about but I would like to let them play out in my mind a bit longer before I put them down.

I just found this quote that I love, have to share it.

“There seem to two kinds of searchers: those who seek to make their ego something other than it is, i.e. holy, happy, unselfish (as though you could make a fish unfish), and those who understand that all such attempts are just gesticulation and play-acting, that there is only one thing that can be done, which is to disidentify themselves with the ego, by realizing its unreality, and by becoming aware of their eternal identity with pure being. – Fingers Pointing Toward the Moon by Wei Wu Wei…”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment